Does the thought of an upcoming dental visit cause you some anxiety?
Have you even avoided annual check-ups due to your fears?
This is a fairly common phobia and fortunately we have a number of stress reducing therapies to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Our experienced and empathetic staff is always available to speak with you and answer any questions about your dental care.
- We offer the new “super sound reducing” Bose headphones with iPod. Bring your favorite music or listen to one of ours.
- 27″ cable TV in each treatment area
- Neck pillows and blankets
- Nitrous oxide. This is a light sedative, most often called laughing gas. It is given in light doses mixed with oxygen and has a very calming effect. You are completely capable to drive and/or resume your normal routine afterward.
- We will be happy to discuss possible prescription of a mild sedative, such as valium, for our patients that feel undue anxiety
It is important to us to make you feel comfortable and re-assured while you are here. Please tell us of any needs you have, and we will work hard to accommodate them.