Same Day Crowns
Mauthe & Associates DDS, SC offers same-day crowns. A dental crown may be needed for the following situations:
- To cover deformed, misaligned or discolored teeth.
- To hold a dental bridge in place.
- To cover up a broken tooth or one that may have sensitive nerve endings.
- To protect teeth from further decay.
We have many different crown types that we can use depending on your dental needs. We pride ourselves on completely diagnosing dental problems and resolving them quickly and accurately.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us at 920-921-1244. Our friendly and professional staff will be able to assist you. We look forward to providing you with a brighter and whiter smile!
CEREC delivers top quality restorations in one visit, so you can get back to your busy life. Here's what makes CEREC so Special:
- Single visit convenience – no temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautiful esthetics – color matched ceramic
- Enamel-like materials – natural look and feel
- Clinically proven – millions of successful restorations worldwide.
A CEREC restoration isn't just convenient, it is also healthy. Years ago, dentists could only use amalgam, gold and other metals to fix decayed and damaged teeth. With CEREC, your dentist can use strong, tooth-colored ceramic materials to restore your teeth to their natural strength and beauty. Also, CEREC is chemically bonded to your tooth, so you dentist can save as much healthy tooth tissue as possible, while providing you with a restoration that strengthens your tooth.