March 18, 2020
To Our Valued Patients-Covid-19 Update
AN UPDATE TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS, FRIENDS, AND NEIGHBORS
Your friends at Mauthe and Associates hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and while many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Dental care is an essential part of one’s overall health. It is very important that our valued patients have the ability to receive care and maintain their overall health during this unprecedented time.We plan to resume normal doctor and hygiene appointments beginning on Tuesday, May 26th. We are here for you, and we would like to tell you what additional measures we are taking to keep our patients and staff healthy.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control procedures have been expanded so that when you receive care at our office, it is safe and effective. Mauthe and Associates follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In accordance with the current recommendations from these agencies, during your next appointment you will notice some additional steps we are taking to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please have just one person bring you to your appointment. Your companion should wait in the car.
- Only patients (NO VISITORS) are permitted in the exam room unless assistance is required.
- Please feel free to wear a mask or suitable face covering, as per state regulations. Doctors and staff will be wearing masks and protective face shields for the entire duration of your appointment.
- All staff and patients will be screened daily to make certain they are in good health, without fever.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
If you have an appointment within the next month, AND HAVE NOT ALREADY HEARD FROM US, please let us know if you need to reschedule. The most efficient way to do this is to send us a message online, via our web site, “http://www.drmauthe.com”. You may also call the office at (920) 921-1244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are eager to continue to be able to provide the highest level of care for our patients, safely and efficiently. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The doctors and staff of Mauthe & Associates